[TenTec] FS - OMNI 6 Opt 1 w/Inrad roofing filter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS - OMNI 6 Opt 1 w/Inrad roofing filter
From: Don Jones <ko7i@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 09:31:20 -0700
Most likely I am going to regret doing this. FS my OMNI 6 Opt 1 with a full compliment of SSB & CW filters plus the INRAD CW roofing filter mod. The transceiver is in good working order and was back to Ten Tec (prior to the sale of the company) for a full tune up and re-alignment. I will split shipping via UPS Ground. This is a very nice radio.
$640 obo.
I am good on QRZ or my callsign @ comcast.net.
73, Don KO7i
Arlington, WA