[TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec ARGO 556 with all Nine Band Modules

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten Tec ARGO 556 with all Nine Band Modules
From: "Zskinz, Inc" <r.zoerb@live.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 15:42:40 -0600
Excellent condition ARGO 556 (QRP version of the Scout), with a complete set of
band modules 10 meters through 160.

The ARGO is in excellent condition and does have the noise blanker installed.
Included in the sale would be the ARGO, nine band modules, Ten Tec hand mic,
Operator’s Manual and power cord. I believe I also have the mobile mount which
has never been used, if so it would be included as well.  Everything you need
to get on the air except the antenna system.

The only flaw is the crowbar pin on the 12 meter module is broke on the top end
but a tug on the bottom disengages the module without a problem. The ARGO works
surprisingly well on SSB and lives up to the Ten Tec reputation on CW which
utilizes the Jones Filter.

Price:  $450 plus split the shipping. At that price, consider you are paying an
average of $50 for each module and the ARGO and other items are at no cost.

If you have any questions or would like to try a sked, please contact me via
KI0II@arrl.org.   (Today might not be a good time for a sked, the bands are
lousy!).

Thanks You.

Ron