Re: [TenTec] More TT Developments

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] More TT Developments
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 23:41:01 -0400
You may be right.

I'm just now going through my emails (we were at a function at Little Miss
Field Day's college most of the day), and I got a direct email directing me,
as a "long timer" on this list, to please go over to some of the web site
forums and read about how bad things are.

I am not unaware that things have looked better, to put it mildly.  But I
prefer to deal in facts, not speculation, rumors and innuendo... to say
nothing of slander and/or libel, depending on the methodology involved in
the transmission of false information... and facts seem to be at an
extremely short supply.