Re: [TenTec] Help Identifying Omni 6 Cable

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help Identifying Omni 6 Cable
From: Clayton Brantley via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:41:15 +0000 (UTC)
Ron:  I think you are right.  I look at my books and they show a cable hooked
between the Omni VI and the amp.with the other end open.  Another drawing shows
another cable hooked to the Molex end and to the amp and tuner.It's called 254
Extension Cable.  The other DB 25 end is still open.  Think it's used for the
remote tuning or computer.
You might go to the TenTec site and they still have the old manuals for
download.  I can send you a copy but do notthink it would fly using the TenTec
reflector.
73 Clayton N4EV