Re: [TenTec] Definition of Old

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Definition of Old
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 03:58:42 -0500
*You know your getting old, when you can remember the pin out on a 6GH8 or
12BY7 tube but, not why you came into the Shack just now. And you're really
getting old when. Your best Friend asks " Are you getting any? " And you
think he is talking about sleep. ( true story )*
*                                                 73 from Wade/KJ4WS*

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 3:36 AM, Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net> wrote:

> You realise you're old when your 5 year old Grandson asks you why hair
> grows in your ears and nose instead of on your head ;)
>
> Steve G3TXQ

*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*