Re: [TenTec] For Trade Jupiter 538

To: Gordon Jacobs <gordonjacobs@att.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] For Trade Jupiter 538
From: James Boswell <jboswell@nrao.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:52:40 -0600
On 10/28/2015 10:07 AM, Gordon Jacobs wrote:

       - For Trade Jupiter 538, green screen green case, with manual, power
cord and Mic. (NO AT.) Clean and as near as I can tell works as it should. I
would like to work a trade for a Omni C, Corsair, Corsair II,or 580 Delta.
Nothing wrong with the Jupiter that I can tell. It receives good and transmits
good, I just don't like it and want a good analog radio. Make me an offer I
can't refuse. TNX Gordon KA5ZTI

Hello,
This sounds interesting. I have a dozen or more TenTec rigs and thinking of reducing the count and upgrading. I have a Omni C and Delta that I might consider moving. I stand behind a radio I sell. I have worked in electronics for over 35 years.

        Interested?

        73'S  KA5SIW