[TenTec] Orion II master resetting each turn on

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II master resetting each turn on
From: DieselCar--- via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:17:22 -0500
Hi All,

My Orion II have been running flawless since February 2006. But now after
it has had a good nights rest and it is turned on the next day, the MASTER
RESET COMPLETE appears in the bootup window.  Now I have to reset all my
preferred  parameters.

I believe that there is a lithium battery that holds its setting.  This
maybe the culprit.

Has anyone else has had the problem.  And if it is the lithium battery
then where is it located.

Please advise and thanking you in advance.

73 de Rick W4UEF