Re: [TenTec] Current Service from TenTec

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Current Service from TenTec
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 11:36:18 -0600
I sent my Argonaut II in about a month ago. I called them and got an RMA number. Paul and I discussed how the repairs would likely cost more than the unit was worth. I have had more fun with that little radio than I have with any of the others I own, so I just want it fixed, and don't care much about what someone else is willing to pay for it. I don't know when it will be finished.

Steve WA9JML