Re: [TenTec] Delta II intermittent Issue

To: Mark Kenward <k8vf_mark@centurytel.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta II intermittent Issue
From: Ronf404 via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:05:01 -0500
I have a Delta II with a slightly different issue. My RX seems to be fine but
on 15m and 17m I have intermittent interference that seems to be generated by
the radio. It effectively blanks those two bands and I can't complete a QSO
when it happens. Any thoughts?

The radio was given to me by a friend and it was sent through the factory for
reconditioning prior to me receiving it.

Ron Fish, KX1W

Sent from my iPhone