Re: [TenTec] Small issue with Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Small issue with Orion II
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:10:31 -0500
You could try to reset the battery save area.  Do all the following.

1) Power off Orion.

2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.

3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".

4) Power off Orion.

5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.

6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.

7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.

8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com