[TenTec] Omni 6 audio

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 audio
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 22:36:48 -0600
Well, I decided that this Omni 6+ is too nice to hack even to a tiny degree.

At least I know the Omni 6 radio’s audio potential.

If anyone has an original Omni 6 kicking around, looking good but not needing
to be perfect, I would be interesting in it.

I would prefer working but really only require that the CPU be working.

I don’t need or want any of the “Option” DSP upgrades as I will simply be
removing them anyway as part of the project.

Contact me off list if you have one you’d like to part with at a reasonable
price.

I really want to try the 3.1 KHz filters in a way that also allows proper
transmit signal quality but that will require some rewiring and I don’t want to
do that to this beauty I have on the desktop.

Gary