Re: [TenTec] Orion sub receiver getting no signals

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion sub receiver getting no signals
From: art N4UC <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:48:02 -0600
Is it my imagination or are we beginning to reach the limit of the design life
for Orions? All of a sudden it seems that the number of emails from people
having strange problems with Orions has increased dramatically.  There sure
seems to be a lot of dead Orions sitting on work benches wanting for scavenged
boards (including mine).

Art N4UC