Re: [TenTec] TT 961 Misc

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 961 Misc
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 17:18:01 +0000
I'm going to take a wild guess.  First came the 4-conductor ribbon cable as
a carry-over from the earlier power supplies.  Next came the thick round
jacketed DC power cable.  But the last DC cable used on the late 962's was
a two-conductor unjacketed cable.  Again, I'm guessing and someone please
correct me if I'm wrong.

I have strong opinions on packing - DOUBLE box the power supply.  If that's
not possible, fold some thick cardboard around the rear heatsink fins and
use a TON of big bubble wrap.

73, Barry N1EU