[TenTec] Was OMNI VII ??

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Was OMNI VII ??
From: John Henry <jshenry1963@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 22:29:10 -0500
Patrick Henry, funny you should say that, my uncle (dad's brother) traced
our family line back to the good ol' Patrick Henry clan. Actually, his dad,
John Hendries was from Scotland, and, immigration changed Hendries to
Henry,
And he actually had a rather tumultuous past, involving the Kennedy's.
Lots of history there....
Stories I could tell of my uncle when he worked at Oak Ridge at Secret City
working on the , well, we know what came out of there, but, who he worked
with, wow, what a story.....

73, KI4JPL
John Henry