Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 229A Tuner Question

To: <ronc@sonic.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 229A Tuner Question
From: "Gary H. Harmon, Jr." <gharmon@idworld.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:35:46 -0600
Is the 229/229A tuner supposed to have a clear insert fastened on the back
of the front panel, in front of the dial display area?  I have mine apart
preparing to replace the elastic cord.  I know Ten-Tec is in a state of flux
right now but is there any way to order parts, if they have any?

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio and ATARI Archaeologist
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.657.1549 h / 210.884.6926 c/t
210.657.1549 fax with prior notification
gharmon@idworld.net

"Too many projects - Not enough time!"
"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"
http://www.grissomroadcoc.org