Re: [TenTec] RFI into Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RFI into Orion II
From: Sergio Escudero <w4esa@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:37:18 +0000 (UTC)
Hi to all, the problem is the ground with the microphone (must) be separated
from the chassis ground, separate the mic capsule ground from the shield and
radio chassis see figure 2.4 of mic connection  me and a local friend we have
wire several mic to the Orion2 , this will fix the RFI problem W4ESA