[TenTec] Where can Ten Tec be found now?

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Where can Ten Tec be found now?
From: Kirk Smith via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 03:26:57 +0000 (UTC)
Thank you all for the info. I did send them a e-mail today.........we'll see if
they respond.Yes Jim, I am aware of this thing called the internet,
Google......and that Ten Tec has been sold about three different times now.....
that many have tried to contact them...(using the current info provided from a
Google search) with zero luck.I had hopes that somebody might have the inside
scoop on their new contact info.ThanksKirk
Are you new to this internet stuff? Have you heard about google? A
google search on "tentec" found www.tentec.com as the first listing.

73, Jim K9YC