Re: [TenTec] Omni VII serial port

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII serial port
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 21:55:51 -0500
Do you have RTS/CTS signalling turned on in WL for the serial port? This is important.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 3/4/2016 9:42 PM, lstoskopf@cox.net wrote:
Help!  I've been using the Omni VII for a long time and more since my Orion 1
died.  Set up for the ARRL DX Phone tonight and noticed that my USB connection
to WriteLog no longer works.  I get strange numbers in the box showing the
frequency....like 89545...

Tried several USB to Serial cords which have worked since the driver mess.
Windows 10 has worked also.  Any suggestions?  No fun in a contest making band
change logging manually.  Spoiled.  Thanks,  N0UU