Re: [TenTec] Service, overhead, and the future. A/K/A/ I've got my 2 cen

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Service, overhead, and the future. A/K/A/ I've got my 2 cents!
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:28:30 +0100
I worked a guy the other day on a 7300 who said it was nice but didn't touch
his Orion on performance.

I have to admit, that is only hear-say.
I haven't had one on an antenna yet.

There is one heck of a difference between operating in a country like 4W or
operating in a country like DL where there are lots of hams with kilowatts
on the bands near you.  Our low bands are very crowded at night.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)