Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 159, Issue 19

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 159, Issue 19
From: Donald Schliesser <K6RV@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:34:57 -0500
AMEN ! And thank you John for saying what I, and am sure most folks on this list, were thinking .

Donald K6RV

Message: 2 Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:20:01 +0000 (UTC) From: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com> Subject: [TenTec] I found the way to stop the overhead harang Message-ID:

I just blocked a bunch of neurotic crap sources. If you folks want to argue or beat dead horses it would be great if you had those discussions via direct email. Why share your neurosis with those who don't care what you think about things you can't change anyway. John, K5PGW