[TenTec] HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, "TenTec" <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>, "Mike TEN-TEC Owner" <steven.dishop@dishtronix.com>, "John Henry" <jshenry1963@gmail.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 10:03:05 -0400
On March 20, 2013 (3 years ago today), I started the new TEN-TEC
Yahoo Group, called the TEN-TEC Amateur Radio Net Group.

This TEN-TEC Group has always been open to ALL Amateur Radio Operators,
including TEN-TEC users and future TEN-TEC users.

We have continually invited members of the other wonderful TEN-TEC Groups to
join us, as we respect each and everyone as Brothers and Sisters in the Amateur
Radio Fraternity and also as children of God.

I want to personally thank every member and all those who monitor our TEN-TEC
Amateur Radio Net Group, for making this effort possible and successful the
past 3 years.

I and all of our other 5 dedicated Net Control Operators invited you to come
and check into one of our 11 weekly TEN-TEC Nets. They are listed in the ABOUT
section of our Group.

These TEN-TEC nets include, SSB, CW and PSK-31 on the 10, 20, 40, 75, 80 and
160 meter bands.

All of our TEN-TEC SSB nets have the live audio streaming on the INTERNET,
allowing many TEN-TEC users from other countries to monitor our SSB nets. This
has been done by one of our members KC2QMA, John from TN.

We also have a Technical Advisor to our TEN-TEC Nets. He is K4TAX, Bob from TN,
who is another member of the TEN-TEC Amateur Radio Net Group.

I want thank N2KPC, Lloyd from NJ, who is the Assistant Net Manager and
Moderator of our Group, for his great support from the very beginning.

Thanks to each of you for still supporting the TEN-TEC Company and Mike Dishop
N8WFF, the new TEN-TEC owner.

Have a great Sunday.

John, K3UR
Group Owner, TEN-TEC Amateur Radio Net Group

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Manager, TEN-TEC Amateur Radio Nets

QRZ Page:  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

Group Owner, ten_tec Amateur Radio Net Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/john-occhipinti-k3ur/sets/brotherjohns-most-popular

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/john.occhipinti.14