Re: [TenTec] Omvni VI Plus Diagrams

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omvni VI Plus Diagrams
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:02:59 -0400
Mine is poor quality also Ron but it's good enough to see the proper jumper
 position.
For high gain, (filters 216, 217, or 219) the jumper goes to the  left.
For low gain (filters 218 or 220) the jumper goes to the right.

Later, Joe, K8MP

In a message dated 3/28/2016 10:55:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,