Re: [TenTec] OT: New Bleeding-Edge Antenna Technology

To: wb5jnc@centurytel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: New Bleeding-Edge Antenna Technology
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 09:44:35 -0500
Do you think this might have the added benefit of reducing theft of Copper wire
from antenna installations?

If so, when can I place my order?

A structure like this would have prevented the local street urchins from
pulling my ground rods out of the ground.

The joke was om them though, they were simply Copper plated steel, worth about
$0.50 each as scrap metal! That’s a lot of work for $1.50 total payback!

Gary

W0DVN