Re: [TenTec] [ten_tec_radio_net] Re: Fw: HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TEN-TEC N

To: <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>, <glcazzola@alice.it>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [ten_tec_radio_net] Re: Fw: HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TEN-TEC NETS
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:56:17 -0400
John, thank tyou for the excellent response and affirming that TEN-TEC is not
dead. Thank you for keeping us all informed. Onward and upward with

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Manager, ten_tec Amateur Radio Nets

QRZ Page:  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

Group Owner, ten_tec Amateur Radio Net Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/john-occhipinti-k3ur/sets/brotherjohns-most-popular

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/john.occhipinti.14