[TenTec] Tentec Scout package/ tech special

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Scout package/ tech special
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:57:02 -0700
I have F/S a Tentec Scout package. It is from a local OT who is
cleaning out before an estate sale becomes necessary. The package
consists of six band modules (80, 40, 30, 20, 15, and 10m) and the
Scout with Noise Blanker. The Scout puts out full power (50W) but
the radio needs some work on 30m and up. There it puts out full
power for 5-10 seconds, then collapses to very low power. I am not
a technician so this is an opportunity for those so inclined.

I am asking $275 for the package. The modules typically go for
$40+ if you can find them, so at this price the fixer-upper Scout is
almost free.

You pay shipping, CONUS only. Personal check or PayPal/USPS MO.

--
73     Allan    K7GT