[TenTec] Hercules II AMP Fault Setting

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules II AMP Fault Setting
From: John Hecht <k6koi@att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 12:23:13 -0700
I just sold a Hercules II amp, which faults at 60 watts in and 375 watts
out.The SWR during testing was 1:1,  the output coax was kept under 3 feet and
a 50 ohm passive load was used for the test.  I suspect that there are
potentiometer settings in comparator circuits for input and output and that
either (or both) may be out of adjustment.  Am I correct about there being
adjustments?  Would the pots be on the Control Board?  Where?