[TenTec] OT: Adam Farson's 7300 test report is now on-line

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <bcc@bavarian-contest-club.de>, <dl4ndu@darc.de>, <wbsteel@t-online.de>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Adam Farson's 7300 test report is now on-line
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:48:24 +0200
Just in from Adam, seconds ago . . .

Although he has 3 concerns with the radio, Adam concluded with “Icom has a
winner with the SDR performance, intuitive touch-screen and the straight
forward USB computer interface.  This is certainly a lot of radio for its price
category.

For more details, see Adam’s 40-page review (link below).

73 - Rick, DJ0IP

(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)