Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Report Orion 1 and 2

To: Paul Gates <kd3jf.paulgates@gmail.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Report Orion 1 and 2
From: terry foskey via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:26:53 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Paul for the kind note and I also apologize.  After all the firmware
upgrades the Orion turned into a great radio.  I have an ICOM 7800 and honestly
for ease of operation and ability to hear weak signals,Tentec created a very
competitive radio and it's almost 12 years old!  I hope they survive their
current crisis and perhaps look at producting an Orion 3 using the Eagle
receiver boards with a panadapter and a video output....  I appreciate your
response very much.
Your Brother in Christ,
Terry