Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Reports

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, "'terry foskey'" <n5tf@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Reports
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:40:24 -0500
So, at the risk of getting my britches burned, buy a 6500 for a little more
than what the Orion II was selling for (and less if you consider two main
receivers in the Orion II) and get it all.  And get 4 receivers instead of
just two, with real live performance that is top notch.  That's where I put
my $ when I moved from my Orion I, and I've been very pleased after a little
adjustment in my operating.

        73, Duane  (donning my asbestos britches)

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
ac5aa@ac5aa.com