Re: [TenTec] Mike Element

To: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mike Element
From: MARY DOUGLAS <mmdtodwd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 12:18:48 -0500
That's all well and good, but I bet you won't find any Deoxit within 100
miles of the beach in Port Aransas, Texas, where we are camped. You do what
you need to do stay on the air. You can say never as many times as you like
without SHOUTING. A point I would like to make, both Ten Tec and Bob Heil
need to look at Koss headphones. I have owned Koss cans since 1962 and have
NEVER had a cable failure. They also guarantee them for life.