[TenTec] My Argonaut II Came Back From the Factory Today

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My Argonaut II Came Back From the Factory Today
From: John Henry <jshenry1963@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 19:25:10 -0400
Funny, people think that one report of 6-7 mos because they had to wait for
parts for an Argonaut II, is now the norm for all repairs.
That is ridiculous.
I know of a LOT of rigs that get in there Monday and are either back home
or on the road to home by Friday.
They do the best they can, and if the parts are in house, and it is not
backlogged, it makes it home asap.
What I find EXTREMELY positive about Steve's post is that they were able to
fix an Argonaut II. The previous owners had stated that they would not fix
products that are out of production, so, I call this a step forward in the
quality and the reputation in TEN-TEC repair, and NOT a step back because
they had to wait for x period of time for an out of production part to be
acquired and ....

geesh...

73, KI4JPL
John Henry