[TenTec] Recent Parts order -EXEMPLARY!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Recent Parts order -EXEMPLARY!
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 15:07:48 +0000 (UTC)
I emailed service@tentec.com over the weekend, as I needed a couple relays for
my Omni VI plus. In my email I told them what I needed, and the model of the
rig, and quantities desired. I received an email back on Monday with a quote, a
note that the parts were IN STOCK, a contact name, and a phone number to call.
I called Monday afternoon, placed the order with a helpful representative of
the Company, and he said he would try to ship them to me in Michigan within the
next few days. He must have RAN out to the mailbox. I had them in my hands
Thursday morning, and at REASONABLE cost, I might add. One cannot ask for
better service than that. My experience of THIS WEEK, so it is safe to say, at
least in my eyes, TenTec is back in the game.
My advice: Help them to help you. Make it as easy as you can on them, and that
will help them make a few $$ to get things rolling again. My opinion, and my
experience. Might be worth just what you paid ;-)

73-
Greg Schippers, KC8HXO