Re: [TenTec] In Case You Missed It . . .

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In Case You Missed It . . .
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 08:19:50 -0500 (CDT)
 Actually Rick, I'm not sure why the 515 was there.  There was a note on top of
it, but I never got a chance to read it (it may have simply described the rig).

I was simply snapping a few shots of what was on display.  Should have gotten
more pictures, maybe next year.

But I'll tell you what, looking at that 515 made me feel old.  You see, when I
first moved to Pittsburgh, I was working in a (now long defunct) ham store,
which was a Ten Tec dealer, and we sold quite a few of those!  (But I did like
the original 525 Argosy better... one of these days...)

73, ron w3wn