Re: [TenTec] Corsair II LPF-TR Board

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II LPF-TR Board
From: Marco Cogoni <cogoni@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:37:22 +0200
Wow, great to hear that I'm not alone with this problem! :)

Thanks Rick for the thorough description of your problem that seems to fit
with mine...

Barry, regarding discrepancies between schematics and reality, in my
Corsair II, while debugging the OSC Mixer board,
I found that my IC mixer is different from the one written in the manual
and its pinout seems totally different!
Next time I open the radio I'll check the mixer part code.

Ah, before I forget it, my crystal oscillators are all a bit off frequency.
So every time I change the band the indicated f changes and it's correct
just on 20m where there is no crystal...
Any remedy?

73!
marco IS0KYB

marco cogoni