[TenTec] OMNI VII reBOOT again

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VII reBOOT again
From: David Perrin <dbperrin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 13:44:30 -0400
I must have hit a dead spot on the reflector… having heard only one reply,
thanks Mike.

I will adjust my thinking.   Having done a system reset: Power on  and hold MNU
key…, my OMNI VII continues to not boot completely. All the encoders report as
working all the pushbuttons report being pressed, but the display doesn’t go
beyond when “OMNI VII” is large at the center of the screen.

Is there additional reset sequences that might work? It seems to me that with
my ORION’s there were a couple of rarely used boot sequences that would
eventually end up with a total, complete reboot.

Maybe something in the Programmers Reference Guide?

On a unrelated note, anyone have a working telephone number for the new TenTec?
I need to order some parts.

Tnx 73 de Dave in NH