Re: [TenTec] Model 301 and Model 302R Encoder/Controls for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 301 and Model 302R Encoder/Controls for Sale
From: Charles Shaw <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:53:27 +0000
Hi again,

        Earlier I wrote:
P.S.  I also have a non-working 565 Orion [not economical to
repair--needs a $600+ board which may be unobtainable] that I will be
offering or parting-out soon.  Need filters for a 565?  Includes a
RX-366 sub-receiver and very nice display and case.

Interest in this rig astounded me, thanks All. The RX-366 and non-working Orion sold to the first responders in each case. Sorry to those others who asked or made later offers.

However--- I still have the three optional 9 MHz filters for sale. These are 'not' usable in an Orion II. They 'are' usable in several earlier Ten-Tec radios models.
See:  http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=filters
All were working properly at the time the Orion died.
        Model 218  -  1800 Hz
        Model 217  -   500 Hz
        Model 219  -   250 Hz

I am asking $60 for each. I will pay up to USPS first class postage. I can now take PayPal. Contact me for details or questions.

73,
Charles Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM