[TenTec] OMNI C

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI C
From: ROLAND HOWELL <snowy.howell@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 18:13:43 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all.Just an update on the low RF output problem I experienced on my OMNI C,
I removed the TX mixer board and replaced the 4.7mf tant as I have had bad
experience with these components in the past.Refitted the board, without the
holding screws in place, full power restored, fitted the screws and loss of RF
again, back to 30 watts, removed the screws and board, folded over the tabs on
the screening can and refitted the board and screws making sure the cardboard
insulator was still in place, not too tightly and success, full power again.
Still require a circuit diagram for the 260 PSU and the 2 plastic end cheeks
for the same psu.
RegardsSnowy G0HZE