[TenTec] Ear Phone Audio

To: Ten Tec Refector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ear Phone Audio
From: Arthur Lewis <wa8vsj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:33:03 -0400
*I have a Orion 1 that I purchased in 2004. It has worked great and still
does, but I have noticed my receive audio is low and I have to turn the
volume up when I plug in my ear phones. The phones work well on my other
rigs. They are Sennheiser  HD280 pro. They have always worked well on the
Orion until last couple of days. In CW when I use the phones, I have to
turn the volume up, the CW sidetone gets extremely loud in the phones. The
phone audio is also low on SSB*

*The speaker audio is fine.  I like using the phones to separate the
receivers and it makes listening much easier.*

*Anyone ever have this problem.*

*Art WA8VSJ*