Re: [TenTec] Paragon I PLL

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon I PLL
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 22:08:39 -0500
I have a full set of Paragon PLL boards that I desoldered carefully (There are
actually three, if you include the reference board). The PLL still does not
work so I do suspect that there may be a failed component on one of the boards.

I offer the set for $75 if anyone wants to take the time to find the failed
part. I feel I did a good enough reflow job that solder connections can be
ruled out.

GRY

 (