Re: [TenTec] rick's recalcitrant 515

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] rick's recalcitrant 515
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 18:55:40 +0000
Steve, the mixer has a balance trim pot. Maybe someone was trouble shooting a problem on 80 M and when he "tweaked" to pot the radio came alive. I imagine with significant unbalance and with the gain of the mixer there would be enough 5Mhz drive.....maybe. :-) I'm anxious to hear what Rick finds but it may be a little while before that busy chap can get to it.

73,

-Lee-