Re: [TenTec] OT: IP3 and Receiver Performance

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: IP3 and Receiver Performance
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 18:03:20 -0500
I was indeed involved with technical aspects of CDROM (we never produced an
audio CD but I did read the Red Book once) and I worked on early development of
processes to manufacture 2 layer DVD’s.

I then worked on magneto optic recording media, including some that never
entered the marketplace (near field optical recording).

Gary

PS: Steve J did indeed hit a brick wall with NeXT! He did a little better upon
his return to Apple.