Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 13:33:18 +0200
Mike,

I spoke at length with Mike Dishop last week.

He said they are running late on their commercial Receiver project and he
has moved all resources to help with that project - which should be finished
soon.  As a result, the Ten-Tec service is running a little behind, but he
assured me all cases will be worked in chronological order.

In the meantime he has purchased a building with double as much floor space
as they had before.
He has also purchased a pick and place machine.

As I understood it and of course subject to change, the first production run
once they begin will be for the Eagle.

Mike also said that he is reading ALL emails that pass through here, but we
both agree that there is nothing to be gained by him answering individual
emails.  After all he has to run half a dozen different companies and
Ten-Tec is just one of them.

I appreciate that those of you with broken radios are disappointed that
things aren't moving faster, but I think we should all applaud Mike for
making the effort (and the private investment) to keep the service business
running.  If not for him, Ten-Tec would have been history 6 months ago.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)