Re: [TenTec] TenTec Corsair, VFO, Filter, Pegasus, and more FS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Corsair, VFO, Filter, Pegasus, and more FS
From: Ralph Arnold <rea.papaof10@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 22:24:54 -0400
Hi Ken  I'm a retired USN Avionics tech with a passion for hobby
electronics  Anyway I live in Bowling Green Fla  just S of Battle   I have
some radios and test equipment that needs a new home .  I prefer TenTec
radios for my station      My call is KD8BTQ    I've been wondering if you
would be interested in a little trading to thin out my small shop.  Call my
cell phone at 269.845.0618 maybe we can meet over cup of coffee  sometime.7
3 KD8BTQ ....Ralph