Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Alpha, RKR, and Dishtronix

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Alpha, RKR, and Dishtronix
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:13:20 -0500 (CDT)
 With no disrespect to Steve N2IC intended on implied...

At this point in time, outside of the interest of historians, does it really
matter?

Now, I don't know what happened.  I may never know.  And it's probably none of
my business, outside of idle gossip, anyway.

With that in mind -- I've heard rumors since the time RKR took over RFConcepts.
 The rumors fell into one of two camps:
 - The group that said that RKR was owed a lot of shekels & took over the
business(s) in lieu of payment
 - The group that said that RKR was only interested in selling off the assets

So where is the truth, the real story?  Somewhere in between.  Exactly where,
now that's a good question.

But does it really matter?  Because knowing what happened doesn't change
anything.  It won't bring the old companies back, it won't undo everything that
happened at the end of last year, and so on and so forth.

 Right now, IMHO, the important thing is that Mike continues his efforts to
bring both companies back from the brink.  The important thing for Ten Tec is
for the sales of new equipment to resume.  And the same for Alpha.

The rest?  Let the historians argue about it.  Let's not waste time or energy
in finger pointing and laying blame.

73, ron w3wn