Re: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Omni VI Plus (late production)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Omni VI Plus (late production)
From: Harald Rester <harryrester@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:30:05 +0200
Dear Barry

You mentioned "full range of optional filters". Im looking for filter 217 or 221 for my Omni VI. Got those available?
73 de Harry, DH1NBE

Am 22.10.2016 um 16:25 schrieb Barry N1EU:
Beautiful Ten-Tec OMNI VI Plus from next to last production run (Oct 2000).
Includes Inrad cw roofing filter, Inrad audio mod, and Ten-Tec deluxe
tuning knob. Cosmetically perfect except for one slight surface scratch on
right side near back of radio. See full set of closeup photos at
https://goo.gl/photos/y4m1ycrLBPUi3ohC9 ; complete with original manual and
factory box. $1000 with stock 2.4KHz filters. Full range of optional
filters available, just let me know your needs. Shipping charges extra.
73, Barry N1EU