Re: [TenTec] Argo 515

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo 515
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 20:09:57 +0100
Tim,

I have a 515 and a hard copy of the manual.  I am willing to scan it in for
you, but I have no time right now.
I'm too busy launching my own new brand of radios (actually launched last
week, with first shipment next week).  This has me up to my antlers in work.

Over the Christmas holidays I will have time to scan the manual into PDF.
Pse let me know if you don't find another solution and I will do it.
If you do find another pdf, please send it to me too.  TNX.

BTW, the new QRP radio I have launched is in every way superior to the
Argonaut 515, except one:  somehow the 515 is still more fun to operate...
at least for us old timers.  Hopefully the kids will prefer the new SDR
stuff.

So I am keeping my 515, at least for home use.  But for running up the
mountain (SOTA), my SKY-SDR is 1/6 the size and can do a lot more.
www.aerial-51.com

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)