[TenTec] Wanted 1220 manual

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted 1220 manual
From: Bud Berthold via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 00:55:51 -0500

I recently acquired a TT model 1220 2mtr transceiver . Sort of a nostalgic
move since I have always wanted to buy the kit and I was looking for a
basic  2mtr rig just to monitor our club repeater (I'm part of the teck
committee  )...

It did not come with a manual (w construction and maintenance
information)...
I Have gone to several of my favorite manual sites but only found the main
circuit board & amp board layout...

Sooooo

If anyone has the 1220 original construction manual or a copy....I would
gladly pay the copy and mailing costs...

Please contact me off list if you can help :-) I'm good on QRZ and  ARRL

Thanks Much

73

Bud W2GLN (Lisc. 66 yrs )