Re: [TenTec] urgently need to find some hex head screws

To: tentec@contesting.com, barry.n1eu@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] urgently need to find some hex head screws
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 13:56:10 -0600 (CST)
 Barry,

Have you checked everyone's favorite auction site?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ten-Tec-Omni-VI-Model-563-Internal-Assembly-Hardware-/162255120819?hash=item25c728a9b3:g:PtgAAOSwx2dYEABs

Looks like someone(s) recently parted out several TT rigs and are now selling
the boards off.  One of those may also have screws available that they simply
didn't list, so you might want to take a look into that as well.

Good luck!

73, ron w3wn