Re: [TenTec] An Update from Ten Tec

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An Update from Ten Tec
From: Arthur Lewis <wa8vsj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:38:03 -0500
*                                                November 21, 2016*
*Mike,*

*Just wanted to let you know that I got my Orion back from Ten Tec service
last week and they did a great job.  Everything I asked them to do was done
plus about three items that they added.*

*Keep up the great service department and BTW I purchased this rig in
January 2004. Wonder how many companies would service a rig that is 12+
years old.*

*Thanks again*
*Art WA8VSJ*