Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair 2
From: Steve Ellington <steven4lq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 15:56:01 -0500
The camera/microphone was in front of my face. My ears are attached to the
side of my head. As my head turns, my ears follow. Same for the camera/mic.
What you hear in that video is exactly what I heard. I can vouch for this
since I was very close.
Both rigs were set for 500hz bw. Both had the same speaker. Both had the
same antenna.  There's only so much you can do practically.
Really, I would have preferred that the IC-7300 blew away the Corsair II
thus justifying the investment. Very sad.